Who We Are
Apostolic Christian Skylines Home Care is the community outreach arm of a senior living community with a 104 year history of providing care in Peoria, Illinois - Apostolic Christian Skylines. Our sole focus it to provide a full spectrum of caring services in the homes of older adults in Peoria and surrounding counties.
- We offer non-medical companionship, homemaking and personal care assistance services; skilled nursing and home health aide services; and case management services.
- We are not-for-profit and licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health under the Illinois Home Health, Home Services and Home Nursing Act.
- All the members of our care staff are our employees.
- We are responsible for all hiring, firing, assignments and supervision of our staff.
- We have general and professional liability insurance; make the required withholdings; and pay all employer taxes and worker's compensation.
- We answer the phone 24x7 for our clients and their family members.
We take on the headaches and worries of finding, training, paying and managing caregivers so the families and loved ones of our clients don't have to.